Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10/20/2010

People's teenage dreams of superiority stemmed from angst seem to be more apparent to me now. Discussions with Madie and Jaime have strengthened my belief that, despite all our different perspectives, we all want to be somewhat different. Special. But this shared belief makes us all pretty much the same. Not that I'm saying we're all bad people, or the opposite. We're all just ants when compared to the world, but the world is just a speck of dust when compared to our universe. People don't seem to understand that, especially me. I need to be more solid in my resolve, whether choosing to dismiss the world's problems as trivial or choosing to help the world with its problems in every way I can, leading a "fulfilling" life and somewhat establishing some messed up form of justice. On a smaller scale, the splint on my wrist has lead to a desire to do more with my hands, whether it being schoolwork or incessant BLOGGING. Today was a vyvanse day, so I learned and read alot compared to most days. Tomorrow will bring a Doctor's appointment and (If I'm unlucky enough,) an AR test on The Chosen. I keep thinking about how smart Mark Zuckerberg was and I'm gaining respect for his justified douchebagerry. I didn't text Gabi today, and it's quite relieving. Blogging is somewhat new and somewhat fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment