Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/13/10

Ever just want to take whatever you have in your hands at any given moment and murder someone in a close proximity to you? That's how I feel. Right. Now. I'd like to take this keyboard, walk into that room, and smash that boy's face in with it. A minute ago, I wanted to take my fork and turn a fraction to the left and murder that woman with it. But don't call me crazy. You would too if you lived in the same GODDAMN house as them. For fuck's sake, I can't stand living here. Today, my parents cleaned. Most of the day was spent clearing out drawers and cabinets full of "meaningful" trinkets. While many of these trinkets were salvaged and will probably be used in the near future, I still find the endeavor meaningless. Oh, and my phone broke. For some reason, broken technology frustrates the balls off of me. Oh, and I'm sick to a terrible extent. I swear I almost passed out stepping out of the shower this morning. I kind of hate life right now. Fucking bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment